Average Temperatures in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- The average annual temperature in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine is a little cool at 8.5 degrees Celsius (47.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 26.7 °C (48.1°F) which is a moderate range.
- The hottest month (July) is warm having an average temperature of 21.2 degrees Celsius (70.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (cold) having a mean temperature of -5.5 degrees Celsius (22.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Dnepropetrovsk
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Dnepropetrovsk Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Dnepropetrovsk
- Sumy, Ukraine - 251.1 kms (156 miles) N
- Lubny, Ukraine - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) NW
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) NNW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) W
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) W
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 80.7 kms (50.2 miles) WSW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) WSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) SSW
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) SSW