| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dnepropetrovsk in February is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Dnepropetrovsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dnepropetrovsk:
- Sumy, Ukraine - 251.1 kms (156 miles) N
- Lubny, Ukraine - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) NW
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) NNW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) W
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) W
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 80.7 kms (50.2 miles) WSW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) WSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) SSW
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) SSW